Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pattaya

 Last night my heart broke for this town Pattaya. I just want to write about this because it is good to be aware of what is happening so you can pray for this town. As well God taught me some things that is not going to be popular, you may not even like me saying this. Pattaya the biggest sex trade city in Thailand and one of the biggest in the world. I saw Old white men, with little boys and girls. Prostitutes, tons of homosexuality and a lot of Transsexuals. This was one of the darkest towns I have stepped into. It was really hard to see and I was disgusted. Although something I learned that maby we all need to here is God loves them. God loves the pedophile, God loves the prostitute, God loves the gays, God loves the transsexuals, just as much as He loves me. Who am I to judge them when I am just as bad. Sin is sin, the only thing that separates me from them is Jesus Christ. By accepting Jesus Christ I am forgiven. Please be in prayer for the city of Pattaya. Pray that God's spirit will move in that town. The thing that was so amazing was in the middle of the mall there about 100 Christians gathered together and we worshiped. It was a concert. It was absolutely unreal for me. The fact that we are in one of the most perverted cities in the world praising the name of Jesus. God is working in Pattaya and pray that even more people will come to know Christ, even the pedophile. Just think, ALL are accepted into the kingdom of God if they just turn from there evil ways. How amazing is that. How amazing is God. Praise the name of Jesus, forgive us Lord for we are not worthy. 

1 comment:

Rosanna Toews said...

I like your thoughts in this post. May you continue to feel God in the spaces you occupy.